EIEA luncheon and awards recognition program
Make your reservations for the 2014 Excellence in Entrepreneurship Awards (EIEA) program and support entrepreneurs in Southern and Eastern Kentucky.
Twelve entrepreurs will be recognized, and the 2014 EIEA winners announced, at a regional luncheon and awards recognition program.
The 2014 EIEA finalists and their respective business award categories are:
- Shane Hamilton, owner, Service Maids, LLC, Garrett, Ky.
- Robert Hicks, managing director, Indiview Media, LLC, Somerset, Ky.
- Jordan Meece, owner, Aqua 41, Liberty, Ky.
- Mr. and Mrs. Ronald (Ronnie & Caira) Aldridge, owners, In-Range Archery, Richmond, Ky.
- Greg Drury, owner, Harlan’s Coal Fired Pizza (dba The Portal), Harlan, Ky.
- Brian McElroy, owner, Russell County Farm Store, LLC, Russell Springs, Ky.
For-Profit Small Business
- Mark Gumbert, CEO/principal biologist, Copperhead Environmental Consulting Inc., Paint Lick, Ky.
- Brook Ping, real estate developer, Stonebrook Development, Somerset, Ky.
- Kelly Upchurch, president and CEO, American Health Management, Inc., Richmond, Ky.
- Adrienne Bush, executive director, Hazard-Perry County Community Ministries, Hazard, Ky.
- Cassie Hudson, executive director, Partnership Housing, Inc., Booneville, Ky.
- Thomas Manning-Beavin, president, Southern Tier Housing Corporation, London, Ky.
Register online or call 606-677-6000. Reservations are required and will be accepted through Sept. 5.
The EIEA program is sponsored by Eastern Kentucky University College of Business and Technology, Kentucky Highlands Investment Corporation, Southeast Kentucky Economic Development Corporation (SKED), and The Center for Rural Development.