Excel Level 1 w/Kimberly Taylor
Course Description: In this course, participants will create and edit basic Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010 workbooks.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modify an Excel worksheet.
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- Manage Excel workbooks.
- Print the content of an Excel worksheet.
Target Student: This course is designed for participants who desire to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets.
Certification: This course is one of a series of Element K courseware titles that addresses Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification skill sets. The MOS and certification program is for individuals who use Microsoft’s business desktop software and who seek recognition for their expertise with specific Microsoft products.
Saturday/Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (classroom)