How to Improve Your Marketing Seminar
2292 U.S. 27
Somerset, KY 42501
“Advertising is NOT Marketing”
Think for a moment…
The market has changed – how much has the way you market changed?
Is your marketing reactionary or responsive?
Are you talking AT your customers, or TO them?
Do you know how to apply the Marketing Formula and Strategy Equation?
Is there wishy-washy language in your messaging?
Are you communicating your Unique Value Proposition?
Do your marketing materials pass the Strike-Thru Test?
In the training, you will learn to:
- Targeting the customer more likely to BUY.
- Growing your 80-20 base effectively.
- Better understanding WHY customers buy.
- Better understanding why prospective customers DON’T buy.
- Creating a culture where your best customers will push new business TO you.
- Maximizing the impact of having customers market FOR you.
- Increasing the value of your business by turning your customer into an ASSET.
- Establishing and TRACKING sales accountabilities using available tools.
- Maximizing your web presence while increasing REVENUE – not just clicks.
- Determining what social media tools are for YOU.
Presenter Stuart Arnold will teach you how to do all this and more at a FREE training presented by The Center and the Somerset-Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce. Stuart has more than 30 years in the marketing and communications business.
Register now to attend this training. You must register to attend.