Kentucky Rural Health IT Funding Workshop
2292 U.S. 27
Somerset, KY 42501
Join a breadth of Kentucky healthcare stakeholders at the Kentucky Rural Health IT Funding Workshop. Representatives from health and human services, USDA, FCC, Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC), and Delta Regional Authority (DRA) will discuss the numerous funding opportunities available for rural healthcare provider organizations, specific to investments in health information technology.
In short: Funding Opportunities = Grants and Subsidized Loans!
This day-long workshop includes:
- Current state and future state review of Kentucky healthcare, specific to health IT
- Review of the Kentucky auditor’s Rural Hospital Financial Report
- Presentations from funding sources on their respective funding opportunities
- Hands-on session with 1-on-1 time between you and the funding sources
- Formation of cohort of participating provider organizations for continued assistance
Audience: Administrators of Critical Access/Rural Hospitals, FQHCs, Rural Health Clinics
Registered attendees will receive a brief ‘Pre-Workshop Assessment’, which should be returned in advance of the workshop. This will help presenters best prepare to focus their efforts to your specific needs.
Lastly, registered attendees will be invited to participate in a ‘Pre-Workshop Conference Call’ to discuss preliminary questions and expectations so that all parties can be best prepared to get the most out of the workshop.
Continental Breakfast and Lunch Provided
Sponsored By: KHIE, Kentucky REC, Kentucky Office for Rural Health, Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky, Appalacian Regional Commission, Delta Regional Authority, Kentucky TeleCare, Mountain Association for Community Economic Development, and The Center for Rural Development.
Click here to learn more about the Kentucky Rural Health IT Funding Workshop.