Kiddy Kats Event
Kiddy Kats is a unique children’s clothing event that takes place each year in the early spring and early fall. Each sale has clothing and accessories appropriate for the coming seasons. Kiddy Kats accepts girls and boys sizes from infant through teens. Toys, equipment, and furniture are accepted for both sales.
If your child uses it, then Kiddy Kats can sell it!
Kiddy Kats is now accepting items for its fall and winter sale: Registration is OPEN!
Sale Dates: August 25 – August 30.
Drop off items on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Aug. 22, 23, & 24) by appointment only!
- Worker Presale Party: Monday, Aug. 25, 6 -9 p.m.
- Participant Presale Party: Tuesday, Aug. 26, 6-9 p.m.
- New/Expectant Mothers: Wednesday, Aug. 27, 9 a.m.-Noon
- Medical/Teachers/Professional Staff: Wednesday, Aug. 27, 3:30-9 p.m.
- Open to the Public: Thursday, Aug. 28, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Open to the Public: Friday, Aug. 29, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Participant Private 1/2 Sale: Friday, Aug. 29, All Day
- 1/2 Sale to Public: Saturday, Aug. 30, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
All items not retrieved after Monday, Sept. 1, at 7 p.m. will be donated to charity!
Visit Kiddy Kats to learn about the fall/winter sale.
With Kiddy Kats there is no more running from one garage sale to the next to find those bargains – We have it all under one roof at The Center for Rural Development.