Microsoft Access Level 2 2010
In this course, students will improve and customize tables, queries, forms and reports, and share Access data with other applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Streamline data entry and maintain data integrity
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables
- Create flexible queries to retrieve data and modify tables
- Improve the functionality of Access forms
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts
- Share data between Access and other applications
This course is designed for persons who wish to learn intermediate-level operations of the Microsoft Office Access program. The target students may also include individuals whose job responsibilities include creating databases, tables, and relationships, as well as working with and revising intermediate-level queries, forms, and reports. It also introduces them to integrating Access data with other applications such as Microsoft Office Word or Excel.
This course is one of a series of Element K course ware titles that addresses Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification skill sets. The MOS and certification program is for individuals who use Microsoft’s business desktop software and who seek recognition for their expertise with specific Microsoft products.
Meet the Instructor
Carol Whitson, owner of Computer Specialty Services, is a certified Microsoft Office specialist and has her GISP (Geographic Information Specialist Professional) certification. She is proficient in Microsoft Office family of products, QuickBooks, and Sage software, and has taught various custom software courses.