Excel Two-Day Workshop Level 1 and 2
On the first day of training, students will create and edit basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets and workbooks. On Day 2, Excel users will use advanced formulas and work with various tools to analyze data in spreadsheets. Other tasks will include organize table data, present data as charts, and enhance the look and appeal of workbooks by adding graphical objects.
This course is designed for students who desire to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets, and is one of a series of Element K courseware titles that addresses Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification skill sets.
Upon successful completion of this two-day training course, students will be able to:
- create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Excel 2010
- perform calculations in an Excel worksheet
- modify an Excel worksheet
- modify the appearance of data within a worksheet
- manage Excel workbooks
- print the content of an Excel worksheet
- use advanced formulas
- organize worksheet and table data using various techniques
- create and modify charts
- analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet
- customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment
Day 1 Level 1: $99
Day 2 Level 2: $99
Full two-day workshop: $198
Students may register for Level 1 or Level 2 Excel training, or complete both sessions of the workshop.
Meet the Instructor
Carol Whitson, owner of Computer Specialty Services, is a certified Microsoft Office specialist and has her GISP (Geographic Information Specialist Professional) certification. She is proficient in Microsoft Office (2007-2013) family of products, QuickBooks, and Sage software and has taught various GIS and custom software courses.