Microsoft Office Access 2010: Level 1 and 2
During the first day of training, Access users will learn to create and modify new databases and their various objects. On the second day, students will improve and customize tables, queries, forms and reports, and share Access data with other applications.
Microsoft Office Access Level 1 and 2 is designed for basic to intermediate-level Access users. This course is one of a series of Element K courseware titles that addresses Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification skill sets. The MOS and certification program is for individuals who use Microsoft’s business desktop software and who seek recognition for their expertise with specific Microsoft products.
Upon successful completion of this two-day training course, students will be able to:
- Identify the basic components of an Access database
- Build the structure of a database
- Manage data in tables
- Query a database
- Design forms
- Generate reports
- Streamline data entry and maintain data integrity
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables
- Create flexible queries to retrieve data and modify tables
- Improve the functionality of Access forms
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts
- Share data between Access and other applications
Day 1 Level 1: $99
Day 2 Level 2: $99
Both days: $198
Students may opt to register for Level 1 or Level 2 Access training, or complete the full two-day workshop.
Meet the Instructor
Carol Whitson, owner of Computer Specialty Services, is a certified Microsoft Office specialist and has her GISP (Geographic Information Specialist Professional) certification. She is proficient in Microsoft Office (2007-2013) family of products, QuickBooks, and Sage software and has taught various GIS and custom software courses.