Microsoft Office 2013 Excel Level 1, 2 & 3
By applying the robust functionality that’s built into Excel to your organization’s raw data, you will be able to gain a level of insight into that data that would have been nearly impossible just a couple of decades ago. Excel can help you organize, analyze, revise, update, and present your data in ways that will help the decision makers in your organization steer you in the right direction.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Get started with Microsoft Office Excel 2013
- Perform calculations
- Modify an Excel worksheet
- Format a worksheet
- Print and manage workbooks
- Customize the Excel environment
- Create advanced formulas
- Analyze data by using functions and conditional formatting
- Organize and analyze datasets and tables
- Visualize data by using basic charts
- Analyze data by using PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks simultaneously
- Share and protect workbooks
- Automate workbook functionality
- Apply conditional logic
- Audit worksheets
- Use automated analysis tools
- Present your data visually
This course is intended for students who wish to gain the foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Excel 2013 that is necessary to create and work with electronic spreadsheets. To ensure success, students should be comfortable working in the Windows 8 or 8.1 environment.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist exam objectives to help students prepare for the Excel 2013 exam and the Excel 2013 expert exam.
Day 1: Level 2 – $99
Day 2: Level 3 – $99
Day 3: Level Advanced – $99
Full three days: $297
Meet the Instructor
Carol Whitson, owner of Computer Specialty Services, is a certified Microsoft Office specialist and has her GISP (Geographic Information Specialist Professional) certification. She is proficient in Microsoft Office (2007-2013) family of products, QuickBooks, and Sage software and has taught various GIS and custom software courses.