Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016: Part 1
Students will learn how to use PowerPoint 2016 to begin creating engaging, dynamic, multimedia presentation.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to create and deliver engaging multimedia presentations that convey the key points of your message through the use of text, graphics, and animations.
- Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2016
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation
- Perform advanced text editing operations
- Add graphical elements to your presentation
- Modify objects in your presentation
- Add tables to your presentation
- Add charts to your presentation
- Prepare to deliver your presentation
(Students must register at least five days before the start of class.)
Meet the Instructor
Carol Whitson, owner of Computer Specialty Services, is a certified Microsoft Office specialist and has her GISP (Geographic Information Specialist Professional) certification. She is proficient in Microsoft Office (2007-2013) family of products, QuickBooks, and Sage software and has taught various GIS and custom software courses.