Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Level 2
In this course, students will learn how to create professional, informative PowerPoint presentations.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Modify the PowerPoint environment
- Customize design templates
- Add SmartArt to a presentation
- Work with media and animations
- Collaborate on a presentation
- Customize a slide show
- Secure and distribute a presentation
Meet the Instructor
Carol Whitson, owner of Computer Specialty Services, is a certified Microsoft Office specialist and has her GISP (Geographic Information Specialist Professional) certification. She is proficient in Microsoft Office family of products, QuickBooks, and Sage software, and has taught various custom software courses.