Microsoft Office Publisher 2013
In this course, students will create, format, edit, and share publications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Perform basic tasks in the Microsoft Publisher interface
- Add content in a publication
- Format text in a publication
- Edit the contents of a publication
- Add and format graphics
- Print and share a publication
This course is intended for individuals in a variety of job roles, such as publishing specialists, layout specialists, graphic designers, or any other knowledge workers, who need to use Microsoft Publisher 2103 to create, lay out, edit, and share publications.
(Students must register at least five days before the start of class.)
Meet the Instructor
Kimberly Taylor has a computer information background achieved at DeVry University.