Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 Level 2
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to use advanced features in Outlook to manage the advanced options for message, contacts, and calendar management and perform more advanced tasks, such as task assignment, journaling, sharing workspaces, and backing up to data files.
- Configure advanced message options
- Perform advanced message management tasks
- Perform advanced calendar management tasks
- Perform advanced contact management tasks
- Manage activities by using tasks and journal entries
- Share Outlook workspaces with other users
- Manage Outlook data files
This course is intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 and want or need to know how to perform more advanced tasks in Outlook.
(Students must register at least five days before the start of class.)
Meet the Instructor
Carol Whitson, owner of Computer Specialty Services, is a certified Microsoft Office specialist and has her GISP (Geographic Information Specialist Professional) certification. She is proficient in Microsoft Office (2007-2013) family of products, QuickBooks, and Sage software and has taught various GIS and custom software courses.