Microsoft Office Word Level 2
Participants will create complex documents and build personalized efficiency tools using Microsoft Office Word 2010.
Upon successful completion of this training course, students will be able to:
- Manage lists
- Customize tables and charts
- Customize the formatting of a document using styles and themes
- Modify pictures in a document
- Create customized graphic elements
- Insert content using Quick Parts
- Control text flow
- Use templates to automate document creation
- Use the mail merge function
- Use macros to automate common tasks
This course is designed for individuals who are able to create and modify standard business documents in Microsoft Word 2010, but need to know how to create or modify complex business documents and customized Word efficiency tools. It also aims to assist individuals preparing for the Microsoft Office Specialist exams for Microsoft Word 2010.
Meet the Instructor
Carol Whitson, owner of Computer Specialty Services, is a certified Microsoft Office specialist and has her GISP (Geographic Information Specialist Professional) certification. She is proficient in Microsoft Office (2007-2013) family of products, QuickBooks, and Sage software and has taught various GIS and custom software courses.