Microsoft Publisher 2010
Publisher users will create, format, edit, and distribute publications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Get familiar with the Publisher 2010 environment and start working on a publication
- Modify the layout and structure of a publication
- Format text in a publication
- Edit the contents in a publication
- Format graphics in a publication
- Prepare a publication for distribution
This course is intended for students with a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word who need to learn how to use Microsoft® Publisher 2010 to create, layout, and edit publications.
Meet the Instructor
Carol Whitson, owner of Computer Specialty Services, is a certified Microsoft Office specialist and has her GISP (Geographic Information Specialist Professional) certification. She is proficient in Microsoft Office (2007-2013) family of products, QuickBooks, and Sage software and has taught various GIS and custom software courses.