Microsoft SharePoint 2010 2-day Workshop w/Carol Whitson
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify basic functions of collaboration technology and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 team sites
- Add and modify list items and work with list views
- Add, edit, and share documents across libraries and wikis
- Communicate and collaborate with team members
- Work remotely with SharePoint content
- Customize your SharePoint environment
- Create a team site
- Perform basic site administration
Target Student: This course is designed for individuals who will need to access information on a Microsoft SharePoint team site or for individuals who may need to create and manage a team site.
Prerequisites: To ensure your success, we recommend that you first:
- Take any or all of Element K’s courses in the Microsoft Office 2010 curriculum and possess power-user familiarity with at least one of the applications.
- Experience accessing information via a web browser.
2 Day/Level 1/Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (classroom)