Pegasus – BSA/AML Compliance Management Seminar
BSA/AML compliance is its own growth industry. Every year brings changes in legal requirements and regulatory interpretations. This is our flagship BSA/AML training event. It incorporates the annual review everyone needs to remember their critical duties and meet regulatory training requirements.
There were several changes in 2013. “IT Modernization” is in full swing. All depository institutions will be filing a new SAR, DOEP, and CTR electronically. Official “guidance” has been issued on the new CTR & SAR. We have a lot to talk about!
Recent developments include:
- Possible “due diligence” regulations requiring banks to identify beneficial owners
- Recent or pending changes in connection with “IT modernization” and BSA report filing
- Notable trends in regulatory guidance and enforcement actions.
- Regulatory Examinations
- Currency Transaction Reports (CTR’s)
- Designation of Exempt Person Reports (DOEP’s)
- Exemptions from CTR Filing
- Record retention
- Monetary instrument sales
- Wire transfers
- 314(a) queries
- 314(b) registration and information sharing
- Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR’s)
- Customer Identification Programs
- Customer Due Diligence
- Enhanced Customer Due Diligence
This full-day seminar brings attendees current on both the both the basic technical requirements and the philosophies currently affecting on-site examinations. It is designed to be practical and focus on everyday issues connected to a BSA/AML compliance management effort.
• BSA is one of the few regulations where compliance is so critical it is classified as a “safety and soundness” issue.
• Regulations require every bank to have an ongoing Bank Secrecy Act training program and examiners routinely ask for evidence of recent training – even from experienced BSA personnel.
• SAR filing requirements are one of the most difficult compliance responsibilities your institution has.
Who should attend
The program is designed for personnel who have responsibility for maintaining or auditing Bank Secrecy Act compliance efforts.
Visit Pegasus Eductional Services, LLC for more information and to register for the seminar.