December 9, 2015 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
The Center for Rural Development
2292 US Hwy 27
Somerset, KY 42501
IRA’s – one of the most sophisticated deposit products that financial institutions offer. Simultaneously navigating the requirements of federal law while answering customer questions requires well-trained employees with good resources at their fingertips. That’s what this program offers.
This seminar covers all the recent developments in the context of daily IRA operations and includes analysis of:
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
- Eligibility requirements
- Contribution limits and deductibility
- Participant distributions – voluntary and mandatory
- Beneficiary distributions – voluntary and mandatory
- Penalties and penalty waivers
- Information reporting from the 5498 to the 1099R
- Changes affecting IRA Administration in the upcoming year
Visit Pegasus Educational Services LLC to learn more about this seminar.