World Class Cuisine German cooking class
Traditional German cooking is often thought of as being hearty and rich with an emphasis on meat and potatoes, some say heavy, but it is tasty and delicious.
Chef Mete Sergin will teach you how to prepare some of your favorite German foods. The menu will include:
- *Jagerschnitzel– a traditional German dish made with pork or veal cutlets and served with mushroom gravy
- Kase Schnitzel–Schnitzel with melted cheese
- *Kartoffelkloesse –Potato dumplings
- * Kartoffelpuffer–Potato pancakes
- Spaetzle–a traditional German dumpling or noodle
- Leichter Kartoffelsalat–Summer potato salad
- Springerle –Anise-flavored cookies
Cost: $25 per class or $105 for all five classes
*Hands-on teaching (students will make their own)
The World Class Cuisine international cooking classes are presented by The Center for Rural Development and Grand Central Kroger store of Somerset.
Kroger’s International Section! Where you’ll find the ingredients for your culinary journey!