World Class Cuisine Greek cooking class
Greece is known for its splendid ancient culture, its sunny islands, and its healthy Mediterranean cuisine. Experience the flavors of the Mediterranean as you learn how to prepare these traditional dishes from the Greek Cuisine.
Chef Mete Sergin will be preparing these favorite foods from the Mediterranean region:
- Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki Sauce – Chicken is marinated with yogurt-lemon and Mediterranean herbs and placed on skewers and then grilled and served with traditional Greek cucumber yougurt dip on pitta bread
- *Dolmas – stuffed grape leaves
- * Sanakotyropitakia – spinach pie
- Avgolemeno – chicken soup with egg lemon sauce
- Loukoumades – Greek donuts with honey and walnuts
Cost: $25 per class or $105 for all five classes
*Hands-on teaching (students will make their own)
The World Class Cuisine international cooking classes are presented by The Center for Rural Development and Grand Central Kroger store of Somerset.
Kroger’s International Section! Where you’ll find the ingredients for your culinary journey!