Courseware Management Systems (CMS)
A statewide KYPEN connection allows education professionals and students to communicate over many CMS platforms and collaborate towards creative learning solutions. Our learning management, community and content systems provide an unparalleled foundation for building tomorrow’s education solutions today.
Call us today or email, and let The Center be the source to satisfy your educational courseware-management needs.
CMS Quick Facts on The Center
The Center provides data hosting and support for the entire Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) across the state of Kentucky and for other partner institutions.
Here’s a summary of how we’re impacting education in Kentucky through this CMS partnership and others:
- More than 115,000 active KCTCS students and nearly 3,000 active teachers are provided Courseware Management Services.
- Nearly 17,000 active students and nearly 500 active teachers at additional institutions are also provided Courseware Management Services.
- Nearly 190,000 KCTCS student accounts and nearly 5,000 teacher accounts populate the Courseware Management System.
- More than 18,000 KCTCS courses are managed by The Center.
- 155,000 KCTCS active email accounts are hosted by The Center.
- Just over 2.5 billion hits have been recorded by The Center’s Courseware Management System Internet portal.
- Murray State University has seen nearly 300 million web requests.
- Lincoln Memorial University has seen more than 130 million web requests.