Online registration is now available for a new series of cooking classes launched by The Center for Rural Development through its Your Center of Learning training program.
Click on the class you wish to atend and it will take you to an online registration form.
- April 25: Healthy Cooking
- May 30: Gourmet Cooking on a Budget
- June 27: Italian Cooking
- July 25: The Perfect Picnic: Grilling Techniques
- Aug. 29: Appetizers
- Sept. 26: Mediterranean Cooking
- Oct. 31: Cajun Cooking
- Nov. 14: Holiday Cooking/Sweets and Desserts
Each held will be held from 6-7:30 p.m. at The Center and taught by Chef Mete Sergin.
For more information about Your Center of Learning cooking classes, contact Robyn Phillips, training and e-learning services coordinator, at 606-677-6000 or email email@example.com.