Southern Kentucky Trauma & Addiction Summit
The Center for Rural Development welcomes the Southern Kentucky Trauma & Addiction Summit hosted by Gratitude Adjustment, Lake Cumberland District Health Department, and Southern Kentucky AHEC.
The event is FREE and will cover objectives such as:
- Stigma and social determinants of health
- Creating a culture and message focusing on person-first language
- Accessing recovery capital and the need for supporting all pathways of recovery
- How clients respond on multiple levels of treatment when filtered through their own experiences
CEUs are available for this event.
Pre-registration is required. Registration will close on April 14, 2023.Enroll for FREE
- Event Type : Public Event